Links, Links & More Links…

Tonight is Game 1 (5:30 PM, TNT) between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Orlando Magic. Let’s see what the Internet has to say.

  • The Philadelphia Inquirer writes that the Sixers are ready for the playoffs.
  • Every analyst for ESPN’s TrueHoop picked the Magic to win the series.
  • John Hollinger gives the Magic a 85% chance of winning the series, and a 15% chance of winning the title.
  • David Thorpe has an amazing breakdown of the series.
  • The Orlando Sentinel has a series breakdown too. Not quite at the Thorpe level though.
  • Brian Schmitz writes that it is now time that Dwight Howard will be judged not by his dunking ability or charm, but by his teams success.
  • The Orlando Sentinel notes that JJ Redick has earned his coaches trust, now he needs to start hitting shots.
  • David Whitley compares the potential of this years team to the 95 team.
  • Mike Bianchi comments on Dwight Howard’s Sports Illustrated cover article.
  • The Florida Today writes that the Magic are ready for a title run.

You may also like